What is changing the teething game?
The handsome Gabe teether
Wow. There is something special about the Gabe teether. It might be because he offers
- 3” Walnut hard wood ring to withstand lots of abuse. Beautiful dark and light tones with ample chewing space
- Silicone beads balances out the hard surface with a softer space to chew
- Beehive wood bead added texture for sore gums
- Wood beads gives a low rattle sound against the walnut ring
- CPSC Compliant Peace of mind knowing your clip is complaint with the highest standards set for safety.
There is just something dreamy about walnut wood. It could be its hard quality which means it can withstand drops and banging. It could be the surprise of getting dark or light tones making it an exciting treat. Or it could be that babies find it irresistible. Whatever the reason is, we’re so glad it’s part of our mix.
Watching our kiddos struggle through it is difficult because all we want to do is take their pain away. By offering safe toys for our tiny humans, we’re doing the best we can for them.
That’s why we love the Gabe Teether
With that handsome ring made of walnut wood, your kiddo gets a nice tough surface to gnaw on. If they’re not digging the hard space, they can easily switch it up and chew on the silicone beads. Which ever surface they choose they’ll be covered.
Teething relief and fine motor skill practice
All in one place. One thing that makes us proud about our products is our back to basics attitude. Something as simple as grabbing the beads with their fingers is a major step in their development.
A few stages of pincer development are
- Palmer grasp
- Raking grasp
- Inferior pincer grasp